Grainline self propelled / petrol drive augers take the strain out of moving your grain with their superior mobility. They also include;
- Up to 120 ton/hr capacity.
- All pulley sheaves and rollers run on bearings to minimise friction.
- Drive line is fully guarded for optimum safety and protection.
- Reversible gearbox for easy clean out.
- Double cupped intake flighting for increased capacity.
- Driven by a powerful petrol engine providing a fully self-contained high capacity auger.
- Large drive wheel provides positive traction.
- Hydraulic wheel drive and lift provides effortless and accurate fingertip control to take away the strain of manoeuvring your auger into position.
Available in 13m (43ft), 15m (50ft), 17m (56ft), 18m (60ft), 20m (65ft) and 21m (70ft) lengths.
Self Propelled Auger FEATURES INCLUDE:
Heavy duty double intake flighting with a cupped edge provides increased capacity and an extended lifetime.
Permanently fixed inner guard, removable outer guard, intake choke, emergency cut off switch and telescopic tow bar all contribute to the safety and user friendliness of the auger.
The engage and disengaging lever of the triple drive belts on the fixed under slung motor mount provides a simple and reliable operation.
The mechanical drive to the auger flight ensures the minimum efficiency loss to maintain the maximum motor horsepower available to drive the flighting.
The reversible gearbox provides an easy clean out of the auger.
The neutral position enables the hydraulic system to operate for the hydraulic wheel drive and winch while the flighting is disengaged.
The self leveling 25 litre fuel tank can be easily removed with a quick connector coupling on the fuel line and a quick release tank mount for refueling or if storing the fuel tank away from the auger when not in use.
The size and weight of this 10”diameter auger range requires the hydraulic wheel drive and lift to be supplied standard for the ease of driving them around and moving them into position.
New 4WD tyres are also standard on these augers.
The drive shaft covers and guards provide safety and protection for operators to minimize the chance of accidents.
Not sure what length auger you need?
Use the Grainline auger length calculator to find the exact auger for your specific requirements.